Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sleeping with Strangers By Eric Jerome Dickey




From Thieves' Paradise to Drive Me Crazy to Chasing Destiny (which reached #6 on the New York Times list—his eighth bestseller), Eric Jerome Dickey has captivated audiences with his edgy, steamy books.

Dickey's fans will be delighted by this fast-paced, deadly, and sensual read that gives them the chance to catch up with some of their favorite characters while introducing a great new bad-boy narrator: a hit man who goes by the name of Gideon. He's a man who lives off the grid, drifting along while making love on the run as he works as a hit man—enacting the revenge of the broken-hearted . . . for a price.

With a supporting cast of grifters and killers, broken-hearted squares and streetwalkers, and three very different women who each want to become Gideon's leading lady, this is a world that thrives on the darker passions of revenge and desire.


I am a fan of the writing style of Eric Jerome Dickey, and I have only been disappointed with one of his titles, Theives Paradise. His works seem to get better as he evolves as a writer, and I am excited about reading this one, as well as the follow-up, Waking With Enemies...that will be the next featured title. Happy Reading, and please share your thoughts!

To order your copy, click here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the book, and it was pretty good. He has evolved a lot as a writer. This book had a little bit of everything in it. It was a good read.

Still Patrice said...

This was not one of my favorite books by EJD, hopefully the followup pulls it together.

MsKayotic said...

I haven't read a book in so long. I need to get back to doing it. Nice new site. You and Patrice are really workin it!

DB said...

i'll have to check that out

What's Haute said...

i've always enjoyed his books, haven't read this one yet though.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u should read some of my books one day in stead of the commercial regular same ole

One Man’s Opinion said...

My niece loves this guy, but I have just never been able to get into his books. I've tried.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I gots to check it.

The Love Collective said...

Dickey is not one of my faves, but he is obviously filling a void. I much prefer Octavia Butler. Know her?

roll-wit-it said...

Did not read that one. My girl Zane didnt write it soo Imma stay away. Lol